Seeking a job that puts you on the road to a fulfilling and gainful career is made
simple and easy by MAPÚA CAREERLINK.
Your resume is created and sent on-line to employers of your choice. Messages and
instructions from prospective employers are sent to your Mapúa Careerlink System
account and to the Center for Career Services. Your course, job type, skills, capabilities
and fields of expertise are matched with the employers' needs and requirements.
The job you seek is just a click of the mouse away! Let Mapúa be your partner
in searching for it.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY-CAREERLINK
INTRODUCTION AND PURPOSE
- This document sets forth the principles, guidelines and requirements of the Acceptable
Use Policy (AUP) of the Mapúa Institute of Technology Careerlink. All registered
members of the Mapúa Careerlink are subject to the terms and conditions set forth
below. These are binding terms and conditions for all who wish to access and utilize
the Careerlink Website. Any violation of the terms and conditions of this AUP will
may result in the suspension or termination of the privilege to access or use the
- If you do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions of this AUP, please desist
from utilizing the Mapúa Careerlink Website and services.
- The Careerlink Website and the services offered therein are only accessible to Mapúa
graduating students and alumni seeking employment (“Applicants”) and persons or
corporate entities seeking technically skilled employees from among Mapúa graduates
RESTRICTIONS, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES RELATING TO APPLICANTS
- Applicants agree that they will use the Careerlink Website (and any other site accessed
through this Website) for the sole and exclusive purpose of searching for employment.
- Applicants are responsible for providing correct and accurate information about
themselves and their qualifications and credentials, for updating the given information
and in notifying the Mapúa Center for Career Services (CCS) of any development regarding
their job applications.
- Applicants acknowledge and accept that when they register with Careerlink, their
resume, biodata and any other posted information voluntarily disclosed on the site
would be made available to potential Employers. Thus, applicants accept that personal
data given to potential employers or other users through this site are given entirely
at their own risk and hold Careerlink free and harmless from any possibly liability
arising from such disclosure.
- Applicants may send their resumes to any potential Employer through the Careerlink
Website in response to any job advertisement. However, they may also send their
resumes directly to any potential Employer who advertises to the Careerlink Website.
- Applicants shall not respond to any employment opportunity for any reason other
than to apply for the job advertised. Likewise, potential Employers shall not respond
to Applicants other than in connection with their job applications. Communications
soliciting business for any other reason is strictly prohibited.
- All users acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for the form, content,
and accuracy of any resume, work history, company information, advertisement, links
or any material contained therein placed by them.
- All users shall not post any false or inaccurate resume information.
- All users shall not delete or revise any material posted by any person or entity.
- All users may use the Careerlink Website and any other websites accessed through
it, at entirely their own risk. The Careerlink Website contains links to 3 rd party
websites. These are provided merely as a convenience to you and is not in any way
intended to be an endorsement by the CCS. The CCS or the Careerlink Website is not
responsible for the content of the third party websites linked to its website.
- CCS and Careerlink reserves all rights of ownership over its intellectual property
as contained and may be found in the website. “Intellectual property” means all
intellectual property, including, without limitation, technical information, know-how,
copyrights, models, drawings, specifications, prototypes, inventions or software
that is discovered, created or reduced to practice. This includes, but is not limited
to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual
property rights and extends to creating, utilizing and distributing unauthorized
copies of the same. Any copyright infringement shall be dealt with the full force
of law and may result in the suspension or termination of the user’s privilege to
access the site.
- Applicants/jobseekers agree to protect the Mapúa CCS and Careerlink and hold it
free and harmless from all costs, actions, suits, claims, liabilities, expenses,
losses or damages of whatever kind and nature for all matters arising out of their
use of the website.
- Careerlink and Mapúa CCS information and services are provided “as is”, without
any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether
express or implied. Neither does Careerlink of CCS warrant that the functions and
services contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects
will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free
of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of programs.
In no event will Careerlink/CCS be held liable for any loss or damage including,
without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages
whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or
in connection with the use of the site.
FRAUD POLICY, SUSPENSION AND CANCELLATION
- By agreeing to this AUP, users affirm that in their utilization of the Careerlink
Website, they agree to be bound by and to comply with all the foregoing, specially
as to posting, dissemination and distribution of fraudulent, misleading or false
- Careerlink will use reasonable care in notifying the registered users of a problem
or potential problem and in resolving the same with the least amount of service
interference as possible. However, Careerlink reserves the right to suspension or
terminate service without notice for any violations of this AUP.